Directions to the network management
ZPVP Center for Product, Process and Process Innovation GmbH
Experimental Factory, Sandtorstr. 23, 39106 Magdeburg
Approach by car
- Coming from Hannover/Berlin: Motorway A2 exit 70 "Magdeburg-Zentrum", then continue on the city motorway "Magdeburger Ring" (B189 and B71).
- From Halle: Motorway A14, exit 5 "Magdeburg-Sudenburg/Magdeburg-Zentrum", then continue on the city motorway "Magdeburger Ring" (B81 and B71). On the "Magdeburger Ring" to exit "Universität/Zentrum-Nord", then turn right onto Albert-Vater-Straße (B1). Follow the signs "Universität", after the roundabout turn right at the next crossing into Henning-von-Tresckow-Straße. Follow the signs "Exp. Fabrik" via Johann-Gottlob-Nathusius-Ring to the Experimental Factory.
- From direction Burg/Dessau: Federal road B1. After the two bridges over the Elbe river turn right into Sandtorstraße. At the next crossing turn left into Wittenberger Straße. At the Wittenberger Platz roundabout, take the 4th exit into Ernst-Lehmann-Str., then turn left into Johann-Gottlob-Nathusius-Ring. Follow the signs "Exp. Fabrik" until you reach the Experimental Factory.
Directions with the Deutsche Bahn AG
Drive to Magdeburg main station. From there you can take the tram (travel time approx. 15 min.) to the Experimental Factory. At the exit "ZOB" of the station turn right until you reach the main street. There you will find the tram stop "Damaschkeplatz/ZOB". From there you take line 4 in the direction of "Herrenkrug". Get off at the stop "Askanischer Platz". You will see the Experimental Factory on the left side of the street.
Arrival by plane
- Airport Berlin (distance to Magdeburg approx. 160 km)
- Airport Hannover (distance to Magdeburg approx. 150 km)
- Airport Leipzig-Halle (distance to Magdeburg approx. 130 km)